Hosted by market leader Global-e, this workshop explores going “GloCal”, from localising customer experience, through to handling local duties, taxes, payment methods and shipping optimisation.
This workshop will highlight key statistics, trends and insights across major markets, sharing best practice advice for international eCommerce sales.
If you are seeking to expand your international sales and didn’t know how straightforward it can be, this workshop is for you.
‘Key issues to address in Global eCommerce’ presentations (50 minutes all):
- Opening comments cross-border market trends Global-e – Amir Schlachet CEO – Global-e
- How globalisation is at your reach today more than ever - Yasmin Sharp Commercial Partner Manager, Global Partnerships Worldpay
- Identify and avoid Common pitfalls of Cross-Border sales – Nir Debbi Chief Marketing Office – Global-e
- Digital strategies for launching your brand into International markets - Martin Harrison – Business Development Director – Greenlight
- Chinese Social CRM for European brands - Simon Hall - 5xThinking – Founding Partner and former Global Head of eCommerce for La Perla and Agent Provocateur
Key International Q&A panel discussion (20 minutes)
How to achieve instant International conversion uplift – Global-e client case study and demonstration and Q&A (45 mins)